7-8 hours per week
£ Negotiable Hourly Freelance Rate dependent upon experience
Creativity, Culture and Education (CCE) is a company limited by guarantee and registered charity, based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We devise and deliver a range of creative learning and professional development programmes across the world, aimed at unlocking the creativity of children and young people.
We are looking for a part-time Book-keeper/Finance Assistant for around 7-8 hours per week (which could be worked in a single day or across a few days), working in our office in Jesmond.
Your main tasks would be
- Entering purchase invoices and staff expense claim forms onto a computerised accounts systems (currently Sage Line 50 but moving to Xero)
- Setting up a weekly supplier payment run using our Co-operative Bank software
- Raising and issuing sales invoices and chasing payment
- Reconciling bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Managing petty cash systems, including for multiple foreign currencies
- Assisting with the production of supporting information and analysis for monthly management accounts and annual year end accounts
- Assisting with Finance filing
- Dealing with queries by telephone and email from customers and suppliers
Further information on the role and how to apply can be found at www.creativitycultureeducation.org/vacancies
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 10 March 2017.
Contact Sue Archbold email@example.com
• Post ID: 21353797 uk