Part-time role in event organisation, hosting and promotion.
The Landia Art and Economy Foundation is a German Foundation that supports selected artists and hosts international art events. The focus is on works that explore major economic developments and theirs effects on society. One of our current projects is a multi-media performance that brings together video art and music played by a full symphony orchestra. The performance was successfully premiered in Germany in 2016 and we are now working on brining it to London in 2017.
We are looking to employ a dynamic graduate or student to support the Foundation’s activities in London on a part-time basis. This role will be to work with the director of the Foundation to organise, host and promote events, performances and artist talks.
You will assist with:
• Event organisation and hosting
• Interaction with artists and their production companies
• Interaction and coordination with promoters, producers and third parties engaged by the Foundation
• Press communication and public relations
• Promotion and marketing on social and conventional media
• Production of promotional materials, incl. online
• Managing online presence of the Foundation
You will have:
• An open minded personality with very well developed verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent appearance
• Enjoys interaction with people, genuinely interested in people and their views
• Organisational skills
• BA in Arts, Economics, Sociology, Journalism or related field an advantage, however we would also consider bright students in their third year
To apply please send an email to Marina@Landia. biz with your CV and details of any previous experience that might be relevant.
• Post ID: 18144152 uk