We are looking to recruit an Event / Office Administrator for our award winning live events company. Dynamic, confident and highly organised, you will report directly to the company Director’s. The ideal candidate will be confident in dealing with a manner of different administrative tasks to contribute to the smooth running of the office and busy event schedule. It would be desirable for the post holder to have experience managing a small office preferably within the event/creative industries.
Reporting to: Executive Director
Salary: £9.00 an hour
Hours: 24 hours per week. (3 days per week, Monday - Wednesday)
Initial 6 month contract on a self employed basis.
(Option of a contract extension with a view to be taken on as an employee, will be based on the outcome of a 4 month job review)
Location: TSE productions: Unit 9, Trident Business Park, Chichester Rd, Selsey, PO20 9DY
About TSE Productions
TSE Productions is a Live Event Production company with an office based in Selsey, West Sussex, UK. We comprise of a talented team of event producers and event management professionals.
We produce high quality and stylish productions and events for the corporate, theatrical & fashion industries. We create bespoke productions and events for any aspect/client in all types of venues. Events can include: award ceremonies, product launches, corporate events, conferences, private celebrations, touring shows and resident theatre shows.
TSE is going through a period of growth and is looking to actively develop our strands of work. We are looking for a dynamic individual to assist with the day to day running of the office and take on essential administrative tasks.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day running of the office.
- To manage the Directors administration including email writing, data entry, filing and photocopying as and when required.
- Creation and management of cloud filing system.
- Creation and management of costume and equipment inventory.
- Attend management meetings as required, taking minutes and chasing actions where applicable.
- Answer all telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- To provide timely response and excellent level of service to all enquiries.
- Assist with preparation of event and project documentation.
- Diarise all key dates in relation to new business updates.
- Preparing artist and associate contracts using existing templates.
- Booking all company travel and accommodation when required.
- Assisting with event logistics and planning.
- Assist with social media and marketing activities ie: Twitter and e-shot campaigns
- Ordering all stationary and ensuring it is readily available.
- Present TSE to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Any other related duties and responsibilities as required by the directors
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Demonstrable experience of managing an office or working in a similar administrative role.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in the management of Directors’ diaries and emails.
- Able to be diplomatic and discrete at all times.
- Proficient on MS Office – excel, word, powerpoint.
- Must be a self-starter and able to use own initiative.
- High level communication skills and an excellent manner when dealing with clients and industry colleagues.
- An ability to be flexible to business needs and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written skills particularly copy writing and proof reading as required.
- Must live locally.
- Experience of managing a small office in the creative industries.
- Good understanding of word and excel
- UK driving license and own car.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are suitable for the position to Managing Director Samara Stanton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions: Friday 6th January 2017 with interviews on the 11th and 13th January.
Job commencement Monday 30th January 2017.
• Post ID: 18923667 uk