Posted: Monday, 13 February 2017, 0:04
Brief Description / Purpose of the function:
To support the Overseas Management Accountant with day to day administration of accounting activities.
- Maintain an organised filing system for all overseas paperwork.
- Answer phone queries to assist the Receptionist.
- Complete stock invoice matching to purchase order requisitions, and query and discrepancies.
- Prepare supplier cheques for mailing.
- Assist with the administration of VAT returns.
- Assist with preparation of overseas supplier payments.
- Provide administrative support to the finance team when needed.
- Cover for areas as required when staff are absent.
All employees are expected to undertake any tasks as reasonably requested by management.
All employees are expected to maintain a professional image in standard of dress and conduct at all times when representing the Company.
It is the responsibility of all employees to comply with the policies and procedures of HB Leisure Ltd.
- GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths grade level C or above
- Experience of working in an accounting environment
- Experience of working as an Administrator
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to work with spread sheets is essential
- Communication skills
- Tenacious with good time management
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
- AAT qualified (or working towards)
- Experience of working for a multinational company in a finance/accounting capacity
- Knowledge of Pegasus is an advantage but not essential
- Any language skills
- Touch typing skills
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative when needed
- Able to work to strict time lines
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Flexibility especially at the busy times when extra hours may be required
- Self-directed with a high degree of self-motivation
- High attention to detail
***Applications should be submitted no later than 9am on Friday 20 January 2017. Applications submitted post closing date will not be accepted.***
Interviews will be held the week commencing 23 January 2017.
• Location: Llandudno, Wales
• Post ID: 19847312 uk