General Office Assistant / RA & QA Assistant - Full Time – Permanent
Luton, Salary Negotiable
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and self-motivated individual to join our small team in a fast growing Pharmaceutical business.
Candidates with no experience will also be considered.
• Commitment to excellence in service and performance
• Able to work well autonomously and as part of a team
• Exceptional Computer skills (Excel essential)
• Excellent organisational Skills
• Ability to follow directions
• Strong communication skills
• Conscientious work ethic
• Good Negotiation Skills
• Experience in the RA & QA field is desirable but not essential
• Keep up to date with a company's product range.
• Assist with the Maintenance of Product Licences
• Ensure that a company's products comply with the regulations of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
• Budget planning and forecasting
• Assist the RA, QA and Operations Managers.
• Preparing High Quality, detailed documents.
• Review of documents including artwork.
• Interact with regulatory authorities
• Preparation and project management.
• Arrange import and export of products.
• General file maintenance
• Communication, oversight and review of the pharmacovigilance system
• Supporting Quality Assurance
• Handling Medical Information Enquiries
Please email resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
• Post ID: 19802722 uk